Remote camera saving images to SQL

Hey all. A customer has asked me if their wonderware & SLC 5/05 bases system can auto capture images when triggered and save the images to an SQL or access database with the image name or a field based on a datafield in the PLC or wonderware. Anyone have any ideas on this? Ive seen it should be pretty straight forward to get a camera which can be remote triggered, but what about labeling it and saving it to the database. This part seems to be the question. Thanks

Matthias

Similar Topics

See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom