Remote are transmission

nadeem athar

Hi
can anybody help me regarding how to transmit the signal remotly? .How many method to transmit the signal for instrmentation. i can explain morewidely that suppose wehave siemens plc and we want to install the HMI 500meter away from this station so how can thsisignal with out the wire

regards
Nadeem

Similar Topics

See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom