PMA Air Temp Controller

muhteeus

I know this isn't a PLC. But I assume that some of the very intelligent members of this site may have some info.

I am using a PMA KS 92-1 air temp controller. I go through the manual's procedure for entering parameters, but they will not change.

I have already RTFM, mostly, and contacted customer support (Danaher Controls USA).

Can anyone please help a new engineer out. :confused:

Yeah, I checked the internal switch ("Loc" switch) and it is properly set to run. Secondly, I have no idea about the password, this is a small part of an AEC extrusion system.

There is one parameter that I thought could be the culprit (ConF >> LOGI >> L_r) this parameter is to disable changing values from the front keypad. The current setting is 0 or disable (keypad setting enabled).

Also, I don't have access to a BlueControl adapter (whatever that may be), or a pinout of said adapter.

This should be very simple.šŸ™ƒ

http://www.pma-online.de/en/pdf/ba_ks90-1_92-1_e_9499-040-62911.pdf

close the switch and do a fact reset as described in chapter 11.
the software (bluecontrol ) can be downloaded from webiste, however you still need a cable with leveltransmitters(from serial to 5 volt), however basic things can be done from frontpanel.
SPF should be 0
L_R should be 1
watch after reset the the config is loaded into the para set.
if more just ask.

It worked!!!

Had to do a factory reset. Followed by a "FAC no". Values adjust and I'm in business.

Thanks shooter! (y)