Model Of PLC

jcp

Hi guys;
I want to design a Emergency shutdown system in our company in the cheapest way by using the simple plc.
The requirment is as under:
20 Inputs and 10 outputs.
Only discrete input/output no analog required.
Is it possible that without I/O modules i use the small plc and easy to communicate with Laptop.
Input is 24 Vdc and output like solonieds,relays and lamps of 24 VDc. I/O status shown on the PLC no need to link with HMI. Power supply must be 24 Vdc.
Please guide me what model and who is the manufacture which i purchase and develop the reliable ESD system.
Thanks
Jamal

Whenever I see the word "cheap" used in conjunction with safety I begin to twitch.

Obviously, there is no point in throwing away money. However, with a safety system, which your statement implies, don't scrimp on quality or performance to save a few bucks. Even if your system is only machine protection and not personell protection, it doesn't make sense to save $500 on the controls and jeapordize a $50,000 machine.