Siwarex weighing calibration

panthripu

Hi guys
i need some information related to Siwarex module.We are using it in our weighing application.The system is so dynamic that we need to calibrate it on weekly basis.And everytime we calibrate we need to fix our laptop with the siwarax card for calibration.Is there any way to make an application on HMI , WinCC, so that we may calibrate it from the HMI itself.

hello
there is a siwarex software from which you can calibrate it easily. and you can also make an application on HMI in which you can calibrate it. we did this on Weintek hmi

siwarex

Dear hsroomi
Thanz for the information.Actually we have this software (siwatool) loaded on our laptop which we use for calibration.But as i told we dont want to conntect it to the siwarex everytime we calibrate the system. I need some application on HMI to do calibration.