PV+ set up

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm having a brain ****. I'm replacing a PV+ that got struck by lightning, one of amy devices that got fried. I thought all I would have to to do is set up the new terminal with the IP address and dowload the application. When I get to the IP set up (terminal setup )nothing is pickable? This is the last of long line of problems caused by the lightning.. I think I'm gettning a bit giddy after 22 hours of recovery. Any help would be grealy appreciated.

If I remember correctly all the fields are grayed out because DHCP is enabled. If you pick static address it will let you enter an IP address.

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have recieved some 4RF Aprisa SR+ ethernet radios from a customer to configure. Issue is that they are used and have non-default...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
I've posted this on the ptc forum as well, but no luck with an answer (waiting for my service contract number) I keep getting the following error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom