S7-300 profibus

daniyal

i am working on a project with S7-300 Profibus DP and i did not work on Profibus before.
we have two S7-300 CPU's having the profibus DP.
There is one Master and second one is slave Station. I want to run a pump connected on Slave PLC with True of RLO in Master PLC Program.
How could we configure the network and defines the I/O and how could we use these I/O in program.

Regards

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I am trying to control a LXM 32 Drive using a S7 300 CPU with Profibus DP. I have configured everything according to the "STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have a S7-300 plc and I wish to upload its program to my PG and create a backup. I have a siemens simatic pc and have set up the...
Replies
Views
Hello dear members. I've been looking for a GSD file of a Litronic pulsregler with no success. I Cant even find a contact of the manufacturer. By...
Replies
Views
The matter is im facing a BB alarm while i try to communicate yaskawa A1000 & S7-300 by profibus PPO type 5 method. I have changed my first...
Replies
Views
Dear Superiors,📚:wizard: I'm new for s7-300 and yaskawa v1000 drives communication via profibus. My aim is to find how to run the drive or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom