backtransfer data from simatic panel

amrhadad

I can't backtransfer data from screen panel simatic OP 177B mono DP by ppi cable .
It show Could not find the pdz file How to do it.
I use WinCC Flexible 2008 please instruc me.
plz help me

It is only possible if the project was transferred to the panel with the "enable backtransfer" option ("enable upload" in Protool).
And, there must be a flash-card in the panel.
And, if the program was made with Protool, then I am not sure that the upload can be done with WinCC Flexible.

Similar Topics

Hi, At one of my sites contractors have failed to supply a backup of our TP1200 Comfort HMI. I was going to try and carryout a backtransfer in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've a MP277 Key (8 inches), and I want to backtransfer the program that is running on it to my PC using WinCC Flex 2008, for...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it possible to upload a project from a TP170A panel to a PC? The "backtransfer" option is not active for this panel in the WinCC Flex...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom