AB Hardware question

Clay B.

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer how has requested that we drop the micrologic 1400 PLC we are using onto there DH+ network. The issue I am having is what hardware would I use for this interface?

About the only thing I can think of would be a Controllogix gateway.
I've never installed one, I think you'd need a controllogix rack, power supply, ethernet card and DH/RIO card.

I second Control Logix Gateway .
It will future proof you network by bringing your DH+ to an Ethernet capability

Price it out its not that expensive as it does not need a control logix processor
and will probably be cheaper, and far more reliable than anything else you you MAY find.

I have two of them working for four years now, easy to setup with RS Linx, and have never touched them since.