Citect Dinosaur

Hi,

I am using Citect 5.31 on a Win2000, SP4 computer, talking to a Siemens S7-315 PLC. I copied a project from another computer, where it was working, to put on our replacement box.

When I try to start the project, I get the following message: "S7NT not initialized". I have Simatic Net installed, and I think I have the station configured indentical to the old PC, but I am clearly missing something. Can anyone help?

-Jim

I use this version of S7NT with Citect V5.5
It should work with earlier versions.

Sorry but the file is too large for this site to upload.
It is a file a little over 1mb.
Please PM me with your email address if you want me to send
you a copy. Otherwise try Citect website.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help with the connection issue between Citect 2018 and Top Server v6 for Opto22. I’m setting all this up to communicate with some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom