fatek serial communication???

NABS

Hi,

i am working on fatek plc 20MA. i am confused how to communicate fatek plc serially with computer. i am using labview as HMI software...i am unable to connect labview with plc...even i didnt read the value from fatek communication server....is i need the ladder logic program for communication??? in which register plc stores the value which is recieve from serial port???
how can i communicate the plc with fatek communication server??
and then how i communicate fatek communication with labview??
i need help....

Thanx in advance,

labview with fatek

dear sir;
did you solve your problem with labview and fatek plc?
if not, please inform me to help.

Similar Topics

I am working to control some objects using Weintek HMI through Fatek PLC. I wrote a simple program to control an output Y_0 using input X_0. I...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i hope you are doing well i am using fbs 2lc module , i have calibrated the weight by calibrated weight but my value is not...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i cant establish communication between fatek plc with an energy meter, both capable for modbus tcp, i did with modscan but fatek plc does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom