Micrologix 1000

Gustavo

Hi, Do anyone knows how to reset the comunication parameters of the micrologix 1000 to factory defauls, I have made some changes on this parameters CRC to BCC and Full duplex to Half Duplex, and afther that I can not get comunication with the PLC and the RSLinx does not see the node.

Thanks anyone

Hi, Do anyone knows how to reset the comunication parameters of the micrologix 1000 to factory defauls, I have made some changes on this parameters CRC to BCC and Full duplex to Half Duplex, and afther that I can not get comunication with the PLC and the RSLinx does not see the node.

Thanks anyone

Are you using DF1 to try and communicate with the MicroLogix 1000? Have you tried an AutoConfigure in RSLinx under Configure Drivers? Did you change the Node Number of the Micrologix?

Stu.....