Vijeo Designer Help!!

Siepla

Hi folks!
I'm installing Vijeo Designer 5.1 but a window pops out and doesn't let me install it. It says (in Spanish): "El XBTZG935 / USBB cable se inserta. Por favor, elimine el cable para continuar instalación". It's something like: The XBTZG935 / USBB cable is inserted. Eliminate the cable to keep on the installation process . But there's no cable in!

What's this?? What should I do to solve the problem???

Hope you can help me!!! I've been searching around the web but no solution!!
Thanx!!

Similar Topics

Hi i developing an aplication with vijeo designer 6.2 for a generic PC. My problem is that i can't add a controller TSX p57 2634m to get variables...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! i made a project in vijeo designer v6.1. for XBTGT 5230 hmi. this project is not being download on usb disk. and there is no error in...
Replies
Views
Hello I am working on a project that was created in Vijeo 6.1. I only had version 6.0 so I was forced to upgrade. I received my software, but...
Replies
Views
I need to get the list of Device Addresses & respective Messages in an alarm group but I haven't figured out how to export it. The Alarm Group...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help me out. I am using a magelis xbtn-401 as a HMI and a Zelio smart relay to control a solenoid valve. What I am trying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom