Where should I post "Help Wanted"?

We've got some job openings around here for full time PLC/HMI dudes.

Where's the proper place to post resume requests? Monster and all the internet based sites are overrun with ... weirdness.

We've done the contractor route in the past, but we find we spend a lot of time training the person to our industry, and then end up loosing that investment.

"PLC Jobs". Nice one. I never looked up that far!

related news item ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38050439/ns/business-the_new_york_times

a couple of excerpts ...

... supervisors ... have reviewed 3,600 job applications this year and found only 47 people to hire at $13 to $15 an hour, or about $31,000 a year.

All candidates ... must pass a basic skills test showing they can read and understand math at a ninth-grade level. A significant portion of recent applicants failed, and the company has been disappointed by the quality of graduates from local training programs. It is now struggling to fill 100 positions.

Last edited:
nope ... I seem to get recommended on his forum from time to time - but I'm not a member there ... I only read the posts there when one of my buddies sends me a "tip" that my name has come up ...

well, I certainly thank you for that ...

I hope that you have a safe and happy weekend too - and let's all remember the cost of having "Independence" to celebrate ...