Factory Talk Alarm Import/Export problem

ry_fern

Hi guys,

I am currently configuring a factory talk site edition networked project. I have this problem that whenever I import my alarm setup using the alarm and event import/export wizard, a graphic page is disrupted. The same graphic page everytime I import.

My setup is Omron Ethernet Fins connecting to my kepware. Through the kepware, Factory talk will get the tags.

Does anyone have an idea why is this happening?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to have my Alarm Summary page open when an alarm goes active (I am using ALMD blocks) this is the expression I am trying to use...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, So today i was working on changing an HMI with factory talk to remove some sensors. I took the chance to add a feature I found on...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, For some reason I am unable to change the trigger label. I don't have any sort of drop down and If I manually type anything into it it...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit lost when it comes to alarming in Factory Talk SE. ALMA/ALMD device based alarming is pretty straight forward: all state is is in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom