Omron HMI NT31-ST121-EV2

xilog

Hi folks we took delivery of a machine with a damaged HMI. The damage appears to be minor, a scratch through the plastic surrounding the screen, however the circuit beneath appears to be fine.
My question is, how is the firmware loaded into this unit?
Is there a way to to remove a card or EEPROM?

Thanks, Mark

The software to support the NT series product is NTST.
It is part of the CX-One product.

Both the application program and firmware (system program) can be loaded with a serial cable.

Hope this will help.

Thanks gtsuport,
So we need to find someone with the NTST, have then copy the program from the HMI and load it ti the new HMI.

Thanks, Mark

Similar Topics

I'm using a thumb wheel on a NT31 Omron HMI to set a move distance. The problem I'm having is when i set my thumb wheel to use dec. and i set it...
Replies
Views
I am encountering trouble in connecting my PC with the HMI NT31-ST121-EV2. I am using NTST 4.7 software and when I am trying to connect, I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron CQM1H-CPU21 and a NS8-TV00B-V1, I have followed the manufacturer's spec on how to set this up and all I got is the HMI is trying...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to this type of HMI and I have a couple of questions. 1) I'm creating a screen with text on it and base font is "DFNB-EN"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom