Polishing water logic

jadeja_vijay

Hy

if any one have a polishing water /dm water plc logic or fld please attached here for further study and making a logic.

If any one have a simplc v5.2 please attached .

You have to be kidding!

First, even if someone gave you the logic, if you don't understand the process you'd be unable to implement it.

Second, the odds against your specific system being identical to another system are astronomical.

Third, why should a paid professional take food off his table and give it to you so you can be paid for the work he did?

You don't understand... The chances of one of us having the logic for YOUR machine is absolutely NIL! They are quite customized.

In no way is this post meant to sound rude or stereotypical.....but....is it just me, or are a lot of the posts that we get from people in India this same kind of garbage? The English is terrible, and i think that there is a lack of understanding sometimes about what this site is for. It is for people to help others and for people to learn and share ideas. Not for a person to ask for someone else to do a bunch of free work for them. Then, when you try to explain that you don't give away free work, they respond with either a rude statement, or they just request the info again like they didn't understand what you already told them. This is why I'm not on an Indian website requesting information...I'm a good ol' southern boy who barely speaks good English!!

Shoelesscraig: +1!! Well said!

Doug-P: Polished water is a highly purified water, so I ~assume~ (I know -- we all should hate that word) that he's asking for the logic for a system that purifies the water.

Craig, I hate to indulge in stereotypes as well, but I have noticed the same pattern. I've come to the conclusion (or is that delusion?) it is more a newbie thing than a cultural thing - we had issues with some Brittish trade schools a while back.

This is the type of logic I do. Demin systems, R.O. control, UV systems, media filters....
Maybe I could sell you a program? but I'm definitely not going to give it away for free.

Craig, I hate to indulge in stereotypes as well, but I have noticed the same pattern. I've come to the conclusion (or is that delusion?) it is more a newbie thing than a cultural thing - we had issues with some Brittish trade schools a while back.

Tom, you're right. I'm sure that it is a newbie thing as well. Every now and again it just gets a little annoying. But oh well...its the internet and if you let every little thing get to you, you'll always be mad!