Flow_Totalizer_Logic_Micrologix_1400

I have analog op in the range 4-20mA from flowmeter,i want to make totalizer block in Micrologix 1400,can i get any backup program with little description which will help me to calculate the flow as totalizer,i want to count it in litres,& i can get input to PLC from flowmeter in the unit Litre/sec or Litre/min or Lit/Hr either it is in m3/hr,wat to take & how to scale & how to calculate it for totalizer preventing math errors to plc fault

1 cubic meter of water is equal to 1000 litres of water

1 m3/hr is 1000 litres / hr

To do totalizing in flow meter it is normally easier to get a flow meter that gives a digital pulse every selected unit step of say, per litre or 10 pulses per cubic meter.

Every meter I have used has both options available as standard.