Variabes on STARDOM

rgeorgii

Hello All,

I am responsable to make a project with the PLC Stardom of Yokogawa, so I would like to know if there is anybody who could help me with some variables.

My question is very simple but I am really in doubt of it.. When I create a variable in a program and say that it's usage is VAR_GLOBAL is enought to use it as a physical input?? Or even with it I am supposed to go on the DeviceLabelDefinition and create a variable with the same name and say it is a DTag_I_PushB? Because when I create a new variable on the program it goes direct to the Default section of the Global_Variables...

Does anyone can help me??

Appreciate,
Rodolfo Georgii