Logix5000 tags embedded in strings

mollyputzer

I have an application that I would like to display a string with an embedded DINT. In Logix500, this is very simple in the string editor, but not so in Logix5000. Does anyone have a good idea?

Are you talking about creating the entire string in the PLC program using the PLC software, or are you displaying a string with an embedded tag value in an HMI application such as RSView?

Either one is doable - but which way do you want to go?

The strings will be stored in an array. Is there a way to embed a DINT tag in the stored array and display it on an View SE application?

Similar Topics

I want to read several disparate values of different data types from a second PLC with the MSG instruction via CIP Data Table Read message type...
Replies
Views
is there somewhere in logix5000 to track/record tags for a short time to see what is going on with a tag that i might not be able to see on my own...
Replies
Views
I've got a CSV file of 300 new alarm tags complete with alarm messages to import into a PLC - I'd be good to go if it were not for the fact that...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am new to Allen Bradley PLCs and I have the following question. I want to know where to find a clear explanation of the register...
Replies
Views
I can view all Produced tags list in the project from Logic-->produced tags, can someone help me on how to view the consumed tag list ? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom