Citech Project linking

So what is your problem, its telling you you cant link to the CSV_Include project, are you trying to link to the CSV_Include project ?

I need to change the CSV_Includescreen such as changing logo etc. So i need to link in order to editing the graphics. Is there is any other possible way let me know.

There is no way to link a system project, thats what the error is telling you.

I dont understand why you even need to link it to change the graphics ?

I am using the Graphics window in default Xp style. I need to delete the Exit button in that window or i need to give some security level for that button. Also i need to change the Citech logo.

These default graphics were in include project only. So i try to change that project graphics.

Or else suggest me is there is anyother way to do my above mentioned requirement.

Just change the graphics inside the include project locally, no need to link the project to anything.

I have already told you how to stop somebody shutting Citect down, have you tried that ?

I think you need to go on a course before you ask any more questions.

The graphics is not opening.

I tried out.Its not working. Still it shutting down.

And what exactly do you expect me to say to that ?

You are not being specific enough to enable anybody to help you, include some accurate descriptions of EXACTLY what you are trying to do with screenshots if required.

Right, so read the message, what does it say ?

You are trying to edit the template when it is on the page, go into the CSV_Include project and find the template that the page is using then change the logo.

The template is called normal and is in the CSV_Include project.

In order to edit the template, i need to Link CSV_Include project, when i trying to link the error messgage comes out. The screen shot for this i have attached previously.