newbee here

jessevega

hello everyone im new to this site im very excited and ready to absorb the info provided here thank you for this site MR Ron beaufort.

Greetings Jesse ...

actually your "thank you" should go to Mr. Phil Melore - who makes the forum possible ... all I've done is invite you over to join us ... I'm just a "member" like everyone else here ...

welcome to the forum ...

yes you are right Ron . you did mention him by name when you recommended this site so thank you MR Phil Melore

Even if we've had experiece at some areas of PLC use all of us are 'newbees' at other aspects. Your background will be helpful for someone who comes up with a question concerning cooking equipment or refigeration. In the meantime we just all share areas where we may know something. So don't worry about 'newbeeness' (now there's an interesting word). Ask any questions, we will attempt to help. In the meantime you may help someone else with your own perspective on things.

Well said, Bernie. I've been a newbee for over 20 years now and still learn daily.

Welcome to the funny-farm, Jesse

Yes, well said Bernie. I started programming PLC's in 1981 and, although retired, still have fun "fine tuning" the PLC which controls our house, it's heating/cooling systems and the attached solar system. I find working with the PLC helps keep my mind in "tune", as it were.

great, if anyone has any question about commercial cooking equipment and refrigeration feel free to ask away.