S5 R64 PID Loop conversion to S7

Control_Aus

I am in the process of upgrading an S5 system to S7 which has a number PID loops configured using the old S5 R64 software. I am hoping to use the parameters from these old blocks as a starting point for tuning the new S7 system (which shall be using the standard Cont_C block). Has anyone had any experience with this process? Would you try to transfer parameters or would you retune the system? If possible I would like to transfer parameters as there are only very short commissioning windows available.

Similar Topics

hi I need programme COMREG to configuration R64 . Where from can I take ? It thanks by means and answer ps. it in Siemens it was one should was pay
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom