Ultramaster

bhuhn1201

Does anyone have a copy of Ultramaster they could send me. I have an old AB Ultra 100 Drive that will only use Ultramaster and have lost my copy.

Thanks,

Go here:
http://www.rockwellautomation.com/support/webupdates/

Read the license agreement, accept it ("I Agree" button), and then you will get to a list of software updates. Choose "Ultramaster Drives Configuration" on that page under Allen Bradley. Click the Lookup Products button at the bottom.

This will take you to a page where you will see the updated version as a link. After you click the link, you must then qualify for the update by providing the original license number and the last name of the original licensee.

I thought there was a freely available version of this old software, but I might be wrong about that. If you can't come up with the original license information, then call your local distributor and ask for UltraMaster, and make sure they don't confuse it with Ultraware.