Running RSView project in non-admistrative mode

BNN1971

Can, anybody suggest the way to run a RSView project while logging in as a non-administrator?I am getting error message when try to run the project, but the same project file runs fine with administrator user profile.
pls help....:oops:

if it is RSView32 then there might be problem with the user profile(non - administrator).
Try using Factory Talk Administrator console if you are using RSview SE.

Similar Topics

I was asked to back up the RSVIEW HMI project while it was running. I was feeling a little stumped so decided to just copy the files from the...
Replies
Views
I am using rsview 32 works 1500 . it was running good in running it shows error "microsoft visual C++ runtime library " what is this error ...
Replies
Views
I have a situation where I need to lock out the desktop access while RSVIEW is running. I want the project to run without the ability to call up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to RSView SE however have used RSView32 in the past. The screen refrsh rate seems to be a way slower on RSView SE (It makes animation...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to get the rslogix5000 plc program to automatically run when the panelview 1000 has gone through startup, programming done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom