A2ncpu Run led flashing and error led on

We are having a printing machine with this A2ncpu in use. Two days ago, sometimes when we inch the machine, the error led comes on and the run led flashes. on resetting the fault was getting rectified and the machine would work. AS ON TODAY,WHEN THE MACHINE IS POWERED UP, THIS ERROR LED COMES ON AND THE RUN LED FLASHES.
could the battery be the cause of this problem . how am i supposed to go about to detect the fault.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm needing to program a very old A series PLC where the CPU is a A2NCPU. When I try and select the PLC type in GX Developer I do not get...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a problem with our A2NCPU it does not communicate to PC anymore, when I about to upload the medoc program by using SC-05 cable...
Replies
Views
We tried to connect a Mitsubishi A2NCPU to an OP170B from Siemens with the RS422 serial interface, but without succes. Here you can see how we...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with a documentation about counter module AD61 (MELSEC MEDOC A2NCPU) or other documentation about A2NCPU ? Regards, Vlad...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom