GE Fanuc 90-30 VersaPro Comms Issue

charp9710

I'm having trouble establishing comms with a GE Fanuc 90-30 Series PLC using using VersaPro v2.03 software. When trying to connect via Communication port 1 directly to the PLC upon selecting connect after a brief 1-2sec period an error message appears:

0x6602 - Maximum number of users sharing the connection has been reached! no additional connections allowed!

Has anyone experienced this particular error before or has experienced comms problems between the 90-30 and VersaPro? Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Regards,

Danny

Similar Topics

I have GE Fanuc VersaPro 2.0 software where can I get an upgrade CD. I need to program a IC200UEX164 64 point (40) 24Vdc In; (24) Relay Out; and...
Replies
Views
Needing a bit of help on some GE Series 90-30 configuration files. It appears that I need the GE VersaPro software at a minimum to view the data...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, I have inherited an old GE Fanuc project where the PLC program has been wiped from the PLC. I have the Proficy Machine Edition...
Replies
Views
Hi, let's see if someone can help me here. It's the first time I work with a GE FANUC PLC. The client gave me the backup files they took from the...
Replies
Views
Could someone tell me what the letters mean in the program made in VersaPro? i.e. I,Q,M,R. I assume that the "I's" are inputs, "Q's" are coils...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom