Direct Soft 32

jthornton

Does any one know how to make the tool bars not reset to the default locations in DS32? If I move them to make more room each time I reopen it moves them back to the original position.

TIA
John

First off, update your version of Directsoft to the newest build.

Secondly, sometimes you can delete the program.opt file in the Directsoft "bin" or "Program\bin" folder and see if that helps. Note that deleting this file will delete all options that you currently have turned on or changed from default.

Similar Topics

I have written one program with FDB. Thought I could therefor write code for an automation direct DL-06. Huge learning curve. I believe I have...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I got an older piece of equipment here, controls done with an Automation Direct 06 plc (OEM is long gone). I'm trying to piece together...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a customer that needs some help and I dont really understand the question so im posting it here, I think he is over...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to synchronize the speed of two motors so that once an operator sets them both where they want they can push a button that...
Replies
Views
I am working with a DL 205, DL250-1 CPU, D2-16ND3-2 Digital input module. I am writing a ladder that will send the value from the digital input...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom