zelio 2 windows 7

Hi i have got a new laptop(windows 7) and downloaded zelio2 soft i had to run it under new settings and all seemed fine.i have the usb programming cable and cannot for the life in me get it communicating or the driver installed.I have installed xpmode virtual pc and have the zelio software installed but also cannot get the lead to work. I am getting desperate as working in the isle of man and need to get 2 x zelios progammed any help would be appreciated

Is Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit?
Did you install the USB driver in the Virtual Machine rather than in Windows 7 and just access the hardware through the Virtual Machine?
There were reports on another site that this works.
I have just put Windows 7 32 bit on my laptop and my Omron stuff worked straight away - even the Vista driver for the USB/232 converter worked straight away.
I do not know whether Schneider stuff is Windows 7 compliant - probably not - they tend to drag the chain a bit.
Hope this helps.

go to your control panel, system, hardware, device manager. See what com port it assigns to your usb cable. then update the driver pointing to the usb driver in the zelio folder. This shouldnt be necesary but you never know.

by the way he said windows 7 64 bit. not 32. Very little plc softwares work on 64 bit, not just schneider