Silo Simulation

7iiruzoqya

hello everybody. im new to the plc world but ive listen to the series of 11 videos on youtube and have understood what was being said.
im presently trying the Silo Simulation that comes with the PSIM program and i am having trouble executing the plant process. the solenoid keeps pouring over in the plant and cleanup has to take place. im getting really frustarted. so please could someone help me please.
ive tried to screem-print the ladder diagram that im presently trying (ive been redoing it for two days now) but it wont get pasted.
could someone plz help me.

Look in the yellow "Downloads" menu at the top of your screen, then search for this file:

LogixPro SILO_EX_1.rsl [/font]

To prevent spills, pay attention to Rung 4 in the above file

Last edited: