Ifix3.0 reading SQL need to write string to ifix tag.

rhinor61

I have an existing Ifix PIC that is reading a SQL table when an down time timer times out. The operator clicks on the popup, choose a button with the reason. and the pop closes and the operator resumes.

WHat I need to do is to write the string of which button they selected and move it to IFIX tag I created.

I have no idea how to write the string or which command to uses i was thinking it would write str... but??

do you need to see the current code for the PIC?

thanks,
John

Similar Topics

Hello! Can someone please help me? I have a project at work where I have to work with iFix 3.5. The task is to combine the two HMIs, i.e take...
Replies
Views
How can i connect ifix3.5 with Simatic 5.4 plcsim (simualator)... I have already connected simatic plcsim and wincc 6.2.... i have no idea with...
Replies
Views
I have dual monitor & have to run two different screens in Intellusion scada application simulteniously. How?? Please help.
Replies
Views
Dear All, We want to setup new iFix3.5 SCADA node to interface with Modicon PLC and wish to setup old node with Fix7.0 (now working as SCADA...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom