WinCC Flexible - removing template from screen

feniks

Hello,
I have simple question:
How remove template from screen in WinCC Flexible 2008?
So I have project where sombody used templete on all screns. When I add new screen, template appears again and i don't want to have it. I have found in general setting mark "Use template" I unchecked this setting and nothing happened.
What to do with this case?
:cool:

Delete the template from the project menu (Screens).
You may have to delete each templeate from each screen manually.
Problem is that when I click right button of my mouse on Templatein Screen folder (below option Add Screen) - delete option is not available.
Next when I delete template's element from any screen this element disappear from all others.
Is my WinCC Flexible corrupt ?

I had the same issue and became very frustrated so I started with "create an empty project" and made my own screens with out the templates.

I try this option but with no results

How did you check the results?
The template will always show in the Engineering Software.
Regardless of whether the Use template is selected or not.
To actually test it, either run the simulator or donwload it to a panel.