HMI panel recommendation

godfrey

The spec calls for a Quantum PLC and HMI to be programmed with Wonderware. I need to propose a touch screen to do this. Any suggestions?

Something like This? Or This?
If you can at all avoid going with the integrated panel mount computer and display, I'd suggest doing that. If you really want to have a rugged PC mounted near the monitor, go with something fanless and industrial like This.

I have a bunch of the Integrated PanelPC's here, but much prefer splitting the screen and computer. When the backlighting on the screen goes, its much cheaper to just change the screen (or fix it). Replacing the backlight unit on a typical PanelPC is virtually impossible.