Crimson 3 Tag not updating

leblar13

Please look at the tags for PME_OP_GAGE, PMe_HWT_GAGE etc…

In the DATA tab I have set the setpoint to true. In the Triggers tag I am referencing a value that is input by means of an numerical pad in the screen to set off an alarm from an analog input. The setpoints have been working fine except on Friday I had to travel to the vessel because NONE of the analog alarms were clearing nor setting.

I have set up a reference tag for monitoring - this tag was not changing when I adjusted the setpoint. What I can do to test the alarm is move the setpoint above or below the actual analog signal and When arriving the tag value would not change. I checked the PLC and also extracted the Crimson program. Everything looked normal. I then cycled power on just the screen and everything was working fine.

These tags are also initially set in the "Pages" tab using "On Power UP" and "On Startup". Could this be affecting them?

Any ideas are appreciated.

My first reaction was "Err, what ABS Type Approval?" as we haven't got anything back from them officially yet. But it looks like ABS posted the certificate to their website before actually telling us about it. No-one tells me nothing! :)