S7-300 to S7-300 communication via profibus

Jack Schit

Hi,

I am looking to link 2 S7-300 plc's via profibus. Both PLC's already have profibus set up for communication of HMI's, Motor inverters, remote I/O etc.

Although I have some experience of setting up profibus this is one I haven't tried before and was hoping for a bit of advice before I start the project.

Is it straight forward or should I leave it alone???

Thanks in advance

Jack

Similar Topics

gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm trying to communicate with an old Kinetix 300 drive that is fully functioning. Is there any library I can use to monitor this drive with...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm trying to communicate with an old Kinetix 300 drive that is fully functioning. Is there any library I can use to monitor this drive with...
Replies
Views
I have a project including S7-300 CPU 314 2PN/DP and this CPU will communicate with Promass 83DP. I tried to connect the flow meter through the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom