Unity Pro and Factory Talk View Studio

IsaacC

I tried searching around, manuals and here, and couldn't find anything especially useful. I'm developing a program in Unity Pro for a M340 that is to be connected to a PanelView Plus. The connection between the PLC and HMI is going to be modbus over an RS-232 cable.

I noticed in some help files a way to export tags from proworx32 into ViewStudio but I haven't been able to find anything about that for Unity. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Also, from what I understand I just need to install the Kepserver modbus driver onto the panel to set up modbus communication, does that sound remotely correct?

Thanks.

Well on the unity side just right click on your variables and export to file of your choice. you should then be able to import those tags on the panelview side (dont know panelview)