1784-U2DHP to classic PLC

It never did make sense to me that they built the U2DHP like that and didn't include an adapter.

Virtually all A-B distributors also carry Grace Engineering products. My distributor takes all the head-scratching out of Grace Engineering's complex product part numbers too. Don't use their website; order through your distributor.

Not to be cynical, but maybe because as it is now they it is easier to damage the DIN connector and have to replace the whole cable? rather that replace a damaged adaptor. Surely not.

Thanks for your help :) I shall inform my boss.

Similar Topics

I need a new 1784-u2dhp, and I am getting quoted $5000 CAD for a replacement communication adapter, which is as close to highway robbery as it...
Replies
Views
hey guys. having some problems with my driver to connect to the SLC 5/04. I can configure it in rs linx, but when I go into rs500 to download the...
Replies
Views
I have a 1784-U2DHP adaptor and have been trying to test it using linx. It lights the pwr led and the other 2 flash on when plugged in. Is there a...
Replies
Views
I need one of these adaptors. I see there is an alternative one also available for less money that uses the Eth I/P driver? - anyone use it are...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends; Good day. I have RSLINK 2.52 i have also 1784-U2DHP. But in the RSLINK configuring driver there is no 1784 U2DHP shown in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom