Missing Data in FTSE Trend

m23404001

Hallo everybody, i have a problem with ploting data in FTSE View CPR9 trend.

When i run my application, there are missing data in my trend.

i had setup the refresh rate of trend to 50ms, and max update rate in "display Setting" to 0.05 seconds.

i compare this trend with RSlogix 5000's trend, with same configuration, the ploting data from RSLogix5000 is perfect, and in FTSE is poor.

could you help me to get the "missing data" in my FTSE trend?

Thanks Friends.

Not going to happen. The real time trend in RSLogix 5000 is a completely different beast then the one in FTView SE. FTView must poll the PLC Processor for each data point, and you can't do that every millisecond. There are poll limits.

The trend in Logix itself however operates by telling the PLC CPU to start buffering data; it's not actually polling for each point. The Logix CPU handles buffering and storing all of the data, and sends it up in big chunks to the trend display on the PC.