SCADAPack-334 Modbus TCP Sample Program

Hello Experts,

I am new to SCADAPack Platform.
For one of my projects, I need to read/write from Ethernet ADAM modules and also from one of the SCADAPack-350 controller.
In all there are 5 stations that are to communicate with SCADAPack-334 Master PLC. I am using TelePACE Version-3.0 software.

Could any one here help me out to make this work? Any sample program will be a great help.

I appreciate all your help in advance!

Thanks and Regards,

PH

Similar Topics

Hi! I've got a customer that has several SCADApacks at remote sites and I need to make changes in their cellular network system. I have the .pia...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have lots of experience programming AB w/500&5000 and some Schneider PLCs with Unity and SoMachine (and PL7/TwidoSuite but I don't talk...
Replies
Views
just curious if anyone can give me a ballpark for a scadapack P334, waiting on my local rep to drop me a number but my manager wants a rough...
Replies
Views
Hi People, I have a ScadaPack 330E that has been sitting on a shelf for a few years (previously working), and have recently re-installed...
Replies
Views
I've got 16-bit data at address 40200 on a Schneider Scapack 350. I can grab the data over Modbus TCP using Kepware at IP 172.16.1.100. When I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom