RSView vs GT Designer

pssriram16

In RSView development package I can instantly test the screens. But I am not able to test screens created using GT Designer used for Mitsubishi PLCs.Every time I create a new push button, I have to download it to the panelview and test it from the panelview.

IS there anyway I can test screens directly from my laptop using GT Desginer??
Thanks.
Sri

Hi

I have the same problem, the only thing you can do is change what the button looks like on the screen between on and off you cant screen jump or enter values like you can on the e-designer software. It makes things difficult especially if your like me and have to wait for the hmi to be delivered before you are able to test your programo_O

Also another issue I had was when I toggle a push button on the panel view, I am not able to visually see if the state changed or not. So I had to add a small numeric display below the push button to show the change in value.