Rsview ME 5.0(CPR9) to 4.0(CPR7)

raul_vaze

Dear all ,

I have one project file (.apa and .mer) which has been developed in ME 5.0(CPR9) and i need to give the application backup file (.apa) to our client in 4.0(CPR7) only . I know ME 5.0 has option of developing the .mer files in older version but how can i create a .apa file in older version ??

Please help me ...

It cannot be done. The knowledgebase answer supporting this (tech connect required) says that the app must be re created with 4.0, or the target device upgraded to 5.0.

Similar Topics

hi all I've been lucky enough to land the task of migrating a rsview CPR7 (version 4) SE distributed application to CPR9SR3 Factory talk View...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom