modbus comms problem

walth

i have problems with modbus communicaion. the comms is dropping and comming back. when i put termination resistor in the network fails

what communication standard are you using, what is the topology, and where are you placing the termination resistor, how many ohms, what's the length of the network and what's the impedance of the cable?

Wassim Daoud
Global Solutions Architect

Similar Topics

Hello all. I am trying to read out the values from a Carlo Gavazzi EM340 energy analyzer via Modbus communication. The S7-1200 PLC has the CB1241...
Replies
Views
I am trying to control a Rockwell Powerflex 525 via Modbus RTU (RS485) using an ABB AC800M DCS controller, and am having some issues getting...
Replies
Views
Been trying for a while to get a flowmeter with Modbus RS485 comms to talk to my Redlion Graphite HMI. Cable has been checked 3 times all good...
Replies
Views
Our main testing HMI has 2 Ethernet sockets in it. One is setup on IP address 192.168.30.99 and communicates with our main PC network...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm working with this ABB plc project, and It's been a learning experience coming from Allen Bradley. The project can't be changed to an AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom