need help

wilc2g10

I'm looking at an example of a ladder logic of an elevator in logix pro and what does it mean when there is a B3:0/X for ex:(B3:0/10, or B3:0/11) please help me understand.

Those are just address locations for binary (digital) bits.
B - File Type (B = Binary)
3 - File number (B3 is a default, others can be created)
0 - 16 bit word index into the file (Word 0)
/X- Bit number of the word.

B3:0/10 = the tenth bit in word 0 of binary file 3.

Thanx and I did look 1st, but I new to this I ask the question to get a better understanding of what I was looking at that's all.

Those are just address locations for binary (digital) bits.
B - File Type (B = Binary)
3 - File number (B3 is a default, others can be created)
0 - 16 bit word index into the file (Word 0)
/X- Bit number of the word.

B3:0/10 = the tenth bit in word 0 of binary file 3.

Well, technically, it would be the 11th bit. B3:0/0 would be the first; B3:0/1 the second; etc.