O.T. Electronic Data Recorders

yam785

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have been asked by a company to look into electronic data recorders. I have done some research, but it is hard to find the combination they are looking for. Maybe all of you can be of some help.

Here is what they would like:
1. AC/DC ranges, up to 100V
2. 0-20mA Current
3. Be able to upload data to a pc, which would need the corresponding software.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Thanks for the help.

They're old paper chart recorder, which died, was a LEM SERVOGOR 111. It had an excellent range selection, up to 750V AC/DC, millivolt ranges, and milliamp ranges. I have found nothing that compares to it, even paper recorders.

Thanks again for all the help.

Full Disclosure:
I work for a distributor and this is one of our lines, so I won't give my opinion of the product, but they may have what your looking for.
www.datataker.com

I'm out of North Jersey but we do have an office in York, PA