DF1 Half Duplex Slave

dhuber

Hi,

I have a micrologix 1100 series B, the serial port is connected to a Panelview Component and configured as DF1 Half Duplex Slave.
I would normally connect via ethernet with my programming computer but the ethernet port on my computer is not working anymore, waiting for that to be fixed.
I tried to connect to the PLC through channel 0 which is configured for the DF1 Half Duplex Slave and i couldn't see the plc.
Is there something that i am configuring wrong on RSLinx? Can i even see the PLC with my computer through that port the way it is configured?

you should be able to change the comms to default using the lcd screen and connect like you regularly would with the df1 driver.

Similar Topics

I have read the Scada Works book and I was wondering if anyone has any kind of sample programming for this type of setup. Allen Bradley Master=slc...
Replies
Views
I am trying to design a system to replace an OEM 1980's control for auto setup order recall with 30 axis. I will reuse existing encoders 25ppr...
Replies
Views
Gentlemen, I am the "radio guy" that occasionally runs into PLC challenges as follows: My customer/integrator has found that the radios he is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, One of my project is using SLC500, the Serial port on CPU is configured as DF1 Half Duplex Slave, is it possible for the host(cygnet)...
Replies
Views
When setting up Channel 0 of a SLC 5/05 as DF1 Half Duplex Master, I choose Std. multiple msgs per scan for polling mode. This choice makes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom