fuji hmi

sheryl86_ann

Greetings..

I had troubleshoot on one of our client's hmi and heres the scenario:

Based on the touch switch test, I concluded that their existing hmi need to be replaced.Following resasons are:
1. Touch switch not operational
2. Cannot perform touch switch adjustments
3. Has white spot on the screen that may damage the internal circuitry
4. Unit too old

Thus, I need to get all the specifications necessary in order to order a new model. However, I cannot communicate on their existing hmi (trying to read the hmi program). The model is: Fuji UG400H-T1T1. The PLC they are using is Fuji also, micrex-F using T link from PLC to HMI. Now, does anyone in this circulation had encountered same model? A manual of the same model is of great help but i could not find in the internet. there might be its equivalent model but I need to know that also.

Some data i had: 16 inches, 16 color, 1640 x 480, no memory expansion.Do i lack something to consider?

Has anyone tried replacing one hmi to another of different model? What in particular?

Thank you very much for any help.

Sheryl
Philippines

Last edited:
Hi sheryl ann,

Mukhang pareho tayo ng "field of work". Gayunpaman, hindi Fuji ang hawak naming brand, kundi Omron. May recommended COMMUNICATION CABLE model ka ba para sa UG400H-T1T1 (Fuji HMI)? Pati na rin ang Software para dito?

Maraming salamat.
Andrei K.

Greetings..

I had troubleshoot on one of our client's hmi and heres the scenario:

Based on the touch switch test, I concluded that their existing hmi need to be replaced.Following resasons are:
1. Touch switch not operational
2. Cannot perform touch switch adjustments
3. Has white spot on the screen that may damage the internal circuitry
4. Unit too old

Thus, I need to get all the specifications necessary in order to order a new model. However, I cannot communicate on their existing hmi (trying to read the hmi program). The model is: Fuji UG400H-T1T1. The PLC they are using is Fuji also, micrex-F using T link from PLC to HMI. Now, does anyone in this circulation had encountered same model? A manual of the same model is of great help but i could not find in the internet. there might be its equivalent model but I need to know that also.

Some data i had: 16 inches, 16 color, 1640 x 480, no memory expansion.Do i lack something to consider?

Has anyone tried replacing one hmi to another of different model? What in particular?

Thank you very much for any help.

Sheryl
Philippines