AXWeb+ from PhoenixContact

b00c

Hi,
i've got a chance to contribute on building automation project. Major part of hardware components are from PhoenixContact(PhxC) and overhere they've decided to use PCWorx for programing PhxC PLC's (that's logical), but they've also decided to use AXWeb+ as a SCADA system. Does anyone of you have heard anything about this SCADA package? I think it's pretty new and still in development. Any experiences, tools, hints, tips and tricks would be appreciated. Ask me by mail and i'll send sourcecode for a tool (VBA excel) which is capable of formatting AXWeb screen export, so it is readable in some XML editor (i use notepad++). problem was that AXWeb does the screen export without linefeed characters (everything is in one row). and trust me, you'll need a way to change many things at once (find&replace) because AXWeb is web-based and incredibly sloooooooooow, limited, weak, unfinished damn SCADA tool. :mad: :mad: :mad:
thx