PanelView Plus 1000 oddity...

Eric C.

First time poster...long time user.

I am having a strange problem regarding the screen saver on three different PV+ 1000 units: After changing the canned AB screen saver to one featuring the company's logo (white background, simple two colour text, lower leftmost pixel black), the ss works fine for about an hour or so, then essentially disappears. What is left is a huge "censor bar" black area with a little white strip at the bottom. Each ss file is different in that it includes the machine id, and each one has a different width white bar left at the bottom. The PV+ 600 screens in the plant have the same type of ss, but do not suffer the same problem. Reloading the ss makes it work for about an hour, then back to the black area. Any thoughts?