smooth speed setpoint simodrive

Kataeb

hy sirs, i need to smooth the speed setpoint on a simodrive (6SN1118–0NH00–0AA2). which parameter i should change? (preferably if there is one at the input of the speed loop controller). Also, i appreciate if you can give me the link to the speed and position loop diagrams for the simodrives (pdf).
thank you

Similar Topics

I am using an analog laser level detector to detect the rubber level in a 2 cylinder mill. The rubber is introduced on one side in softball sized...
Replies
Views
i try to make a car that move smoothly in HMI, i use propertie Vertical Position of car ( CarVp): CarVp=CarVp + 1 ( or + other number 2,3,... )...
Replies
Views
I found this link on another site http://www.holoborodko.com/pavel/?page_id=245 In the past I have posted examples of how to use the...
Replies
Views
At first, my projects run on Simotion C (C230) with SimoDrive 611U and there was no problem all motions was dynamic. But i had to switch Simotion...
Replies
Views
I'm interested in opinions on which type of motor and drive would perform the best if your requirements are extremely smooth rotation at low rpm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom