PanelView, PV+ and PVComponent....?

Jeff23spl

Hello AB fanatics

I would like to know your impression and limits, succes etc on the use of each of these type of panel from AB

I just worked with the standard PV serie at this time and the case sensitive with Panelbuilder is probably an oldshcool thing but it can't really challenge most of the other screen i have used in other brands...So i would like to switch to the new thing and i'm a bit afraid to change something i know for new stuff...

Is the + serie solve all that with the new soft? Is it easier to use ? Wil i be lost when programing with it ?

Is the lean serie component offer good service? what is the difference from this low cost device and the standard or + series...

Can the PV+ be compared to Siemens touch Screen "TPxxx" for peoples using both ? And maybe componen compared to KTP ?

price range for plus and standard was looking similar to the price i got from my supplyer? is the list price different ?

On my head, everything from rockwell is damm expensive....Some will say it worth the money and others will be happy to pay for it...But AB panel isn't my powerseller so...